6.11.2009

Blueberries, no more:: Arandanos azules no mas

I had this great post pictured in my head ready to talk about how excited I was that my blueberry bush actually had a handful of blueberries. How we had been trying for the past three years to have some fresh blueberries and how every year we would forget to cover the bushes on time and zoom, the birds would eat every single blueberry before I could even enjoy looking at them. And so this year we were able to rescue one bush before the birds chirped away happily with our berries. And I would then show you my wonderful picture of my sweet blueberry bush with BERRIES on it. And well...
:: Ya tenia en mi mente planeado como les contaría de lo contenta que estaba de que mi arbusto de arándanos azules tenia unos cuantos arándanos ya casi listos para comer. Y como desde hace tres años se nos olvidaba tapar los arbustos antes de que los pájaros llegaran a comerse cada bolita. Y como, este año si nos acordamos de tapar los arbustos casi a tiempo; y como si pudimos salvar uno antes de que los pajarillos nos ganaran. Y luego les enseañria mi arbusto con sus arandanos casi azules y listos. Y luego...



...Today I excitedly stepped out to show my mother-in-law how we were able to rescue one bush and soon would be enjoying a few, but delicious blueberries and then I saw it. THEY WERE GONE! How the heck did those darn birds get to my sweet, sweet blue berries?!
:: ....Hoy salí contentisima al jardín para enseñarle a mis suegra mi arbusto listo con su arándanos para saborear, cuando lo vi. NO AVÍA NINGUNO! Como mentado se pudieron comer mis deliciosos arándanos esos pájaros?!

Sweet blueberries no more. One more year to wait and see if I can think faster than those darn birds. Oh, such a love-hate relationship with those birds right now.
:: Deliciosas y dulce arándanos no mas. Un año mas para esperar y ganarle a esos listos pajaritos. Hay, hay, hay ahorita no estoy nada de contenta con los pajaritos de mi jardín.

(*sigh*)

1 comment:

  1. qué lástima!!! a mí me encantan los blueberries!!!
    y mira que esos pájaros están haciendo de las suyas por todos lados, pues yo estoy por subir un post mostrando imágenes de cómo se han comido los pájaros las manzanas en nuestro árbol!
    que tengas un buen fun de semana!!

    pd. soy tapatía y sí vivo en Guadalajara!

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.