2.17.2009

Crafting :: Trabajos Manuales

Last week was a crafty kind of week. Little R and I worked on many Valentine crafts while baby A played next to us. She would join us ever so often and would add a little bit of her touch, but soon she would get distracted and wondered off. Little R on the other hand, loves working on new projects and often asks mami to make something new. Seriously, if it was up to him we would be working on a project everyday, all day! But how can I complain, I love creating new things as much as he does. I just wish I had more time.
:: Pasamos una semana muy creativa por acá. Mi pequeño R y yo trabajamos en diferentes proyectos para el día de San Valentin ( o Dia de los Enamorados), mientras A nos ayudaba de ves en cuando y luego se distraía con alguna otra cosa. A mi pequeño R le fascina todo lo que tenga que ver con manualidades y si el pudiera me tendría todos los días, TODO EL DIA, dibujando, cortando, creando. Enserio! Pero ni para que quejarme, pues yo disfruto crear nuevas cosas tanto como mi pequeño R.
Solo quisiera tener mas tiempo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.