3.26.2009

Books we love :: Libros que nos facinan leer.

It's such a gloomy day today. I hate gloomy days. Days like these make we want to curl up with a cup of tea and book, throw a warm blanket over my shoulders and do nothing. Of course that is never the case. There are always a million of things I need to do or want to do and if I happen to actually sit and read for a while, I then feel guilty. Guilty for not getting much accomplished. Hijole! Do you ever feel this way? Or am I the only crazy mami feeling this way? My best friend tells me often I need to learn to be "still." I need to be still, I just don' t know how. Help.
:: Hoy es un dia gris y frio. Me chocan los dias a si. Dias como estos quisiera pasarmela sentada tomando una tazita de te y leyendo mis libros favoritos. Pero claro eso raro sucede, pues siempre tengo miles de cosas por hacer o que quiero hacer, y si por alguna razo si me siento y leeo, luego me siento mal por averlo echo en vez todas las otras cosas que tenia que hacer. Hijole! Alguna vez se han sentido a si? O soy you la unica mami loquita que se siente a si? Mi mejor amiga siempre me dice que tengo que a aprender a estar tranquila. Necesito estar tranquila, pero no se como. Ayudenme.




On onother note. Though I may not find much time to read for me, I defenitely do a lot of reading for the kids. We love our books around here. I especially love books that are bilingual (English/Spanish), spanglish (a mix of both languages in the same sentences) and yes those that are all in Spanish. We also have a great collection of English books, but I figured kids books in English are easy to find, those in Spanish or biligual are not. I know I have a hard time finding them around where I live and that is why I decided to share with you a lits of books we love to read around here. Plenty are in our collection, some we check out of the library and we plan to add more and more (you can never have too many books). I apologize if the current list only has the title and author. I'm still new to this whole bloggin thing. As soon as I figure out how to add book photos and direct links to where you can buy them, I will do that for you.
:: Cambiando de tema. Aunque no encotrare mucho tiempo para leer para mi misma, definitivamente siempre le stoy leyendo a mis nenes. Nos facinan los libros por aca. Especialmente todos los que son bilingues (Ingles/ Espanol), esos que tienen la combinacion de ambos idiomas en cada horacion o simplemente estan todo en Espanol. Claro que tambien tenemos muy buena colleccion de libros en Ingles, pero esos son facil de encontrar. Por lo cual decidi empezar una lista de nuestros libros favoritos. Libros que tenemos, nos prestan de la biblioteca o queremos comprar. Estos solo son unos cuantos, en cuanto tenga mas tiempo (y encuentre los libros que estan por todas partes de la casa) seguire llenando la lista. Tambien me disculpo de ante mano por que mi lista solo tiene el titulo y autor del libro. Todavia estoy aprendiendo como anadir cosas en el blog. En cuanto aprenda les pondre fotos y links (conecciones) en donde pueden conseguir los libros.

So if you have time check out our book list. It is a work in progress, I will add more books as I find the time and find the books around the house. They are everywhere!!!
:: Por lo tanto si tienes tiempo pasa a checkar my lista. Como les dije tiene mucho por mejorar.

1 comment:

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.