6.24.2009

Sweet Curls :: Dulce rolitos




Yey! A's hair is long enough for me to make her a braid. Her first braid. I love it! Now there is no escape, I will be making braids on her hair like crazy. I'm sure she does not appreciate it as much as mami does, she especially hates having to sit still for too long (note the photos- It was hard to keep her still long enough to take a good photo). But mami has figured out a way to keep her still. A while back I bought her these wooden Russian stacking dolls that I have on display on one of her shelves, well they come down for her to play with as I get her hair done. Her special toy. So far, it works!
By they way have I mentioned before how much I LOVE her curls. I do, I do, I do!
:: Yupi! Por fin el cabello de mi linda A esta lo suficiente largo para poderle hacer una trenza. Su primera trenzita. Me encanta! La pobre ya no tiene escape, mami se la pasara haciéndole trenzas seguido. Estoy mas que segura que a ella no le gusta tanto la idea como a mami, pues le choca quedarse quieta por mucho tiempo. Pero creo a ver encontrado a solución. Ja. Hace tiempo le compre unas muñequita Rusas (esas de las que se mete una dentro de la otra) cual tengo de decoración en su recamara, pues ahora las bajo para que A juegue con ellas mientras la peino. Su muñequita especial. Hasta ahorita ha funcionado! Por cierto, les he contado cuanto me fascinan sus rolitos. Mucho, mucho, rete-mucho!

I've been debating for a while weather to let her bangs grow out or not. What do you think? I think I will give it a try and see how it looks by the time my baby sister's wedding comes along. A is going to be one of the little flower girls. She's gotta look beautiful, you know. She will. My bebita (baby) will.
:: Ya tengo tiempo pensando si dejarle crecer su tupe o no. Como lo ven? Yo creo que si. Y veo cuanto le crece de aquí a la boda de mi hermana menor. A va ser una de las damitas que cargan las flores. Tiene que verse linda. Mi bebita severa linda, lo se.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.