9.15.2009

for A :: para A


Mami has been working very hard for the last few weeks sewing pillows, curtains, bed skirts, etc. to make my sweet A's bedroom pretty. I've also been shopping around for nice pieces of furniture and I've been lucky to find some at great prices. Like a white book shelf I got at Target on Clearance. Yey! (Gotta have a book shelf for all those nice libros (books) mami reads to her at night.) The room is not completely done yet, but it sure is getting there. And I am loving it! I just hope she likes it as much as I do...I guess her cute little words of "mami mine" and then followed by some yummy kisses, is her sweet little way of saying she does. Love it!
:: Me la he pasado cosiendo como nunca estas ultimas semanas. Cosiendo cojines, cortinas, un olan para la cama y mucho mas, para terminar de decorar la recamara de mi linda A. También me la he pasado de tienda en tienda buscando unos cuantos mueblecillos que nos hacían falta para su recamara. Y he tenido la suerte de encontrar varios a muy buen precio. Como el librero blanco que compre en Target en oferta. (Como no tener un mueble especial para todos esos libros que mami le lee antes de ir a dormir.) Todavía me falta por terminar, pero hasta ahora me encanta como esta quedando todo. Solo espero que a mi linda A le guste tanto como a mi...bueno, creo que sus lindas palabras "mami mine" (mami, mio) y sus dulces besos es su manera encantadora de decirme que si. Me encanta!



p.s I really need to reorganize my craft room/guest bedroom. See the table? It triples as my sewing, crafting and coupon clipping/organizing table. Phew!
:: Necesito volver a organizar mi estudio/cuarto de huéspedes. Ven la mesa? La uso para tantas cosas. Para coser, crear crafts (tarjetas, dibujos, albums) y para cortar y organizar todos mis cupones. Hijole!

7 comments:

  1. HI!

    All along I thought you lived here in Cali... Donde vives? Anyways.. mentioned you on my blog! I can't wait to see the finished product of "A"'s room! (O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. imagino que te está quedando super lindo y que estás muy ocupada!!! no olvides mostrarnos algunas fotos !!!
    ps. me encanta tu nuevo banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are wonderful, I just don't know what my life would be like without my boy.
    I know I sound girlie eveytime I say that but oh well, I adore my son hahaha.
    Thank you for stoping by, I will make sure to come and visit you often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz- a girl from Cali now living all the way on the other side of the country. Virginia. who would have thought?!!

    RosaMaria- la verdad que hasta ahorita me encanta, el color quedo perfecto y los toques poco a poco hacen que su recamara se vea mejor.
    Gracias por lo del banner..vieras como me dio trabajo (pues no se lo que le esta pasando a los archivos de mis fotos que estan saliendo super grandotas.) pero bueno. gracias.

    jamesde...-you don't sound girlie, you sound like a true mama. I know I couldn't live without my little ones. (and to think just 4 years ago I didn't have any). but once I did, they became my everything. love them, love them, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to checking the new room out! How exciting! We have a guest room that I plan to make Audrey's room (right now she is in the office/dining room, just so much closer to us). I would love to get ideas from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marcela. Don't worry it took us forever to get A's room finally started. She was in our room for over a year, while we finshed turning the attic into another bedroom so we could move in there temporarly until they are old enough for us to move back down stairs (where the actual master bedroom is).

    Ashley. Thank you, I love it too! I found it for clearence at Joann's. I also picked up a blue one. ( You never know what you might need it for!!! =))

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.