1.25.2010

please help the survivors of haiti


As I am pretty sure you know by now, Haiti was hit with a mass earthquake leaving many without water, food or a shelter to live under and many in need of medical help. Craft Hope (with the help of crafters around the world) has open up an Etsy shop (Craft Hope for Haiti), where you can either donate one of your creations to sell, or buy a sweet something for you or a loved one. 100% of the proceeds collected will go to Doctors Without Borders.

So please make a stop by their shop. Find a little something to buy, or even better, donate a little something you have created.

For ongoing information on Craft Hope for Haiti and their website, please click on the link on my sidebar.

Me imagino que ya se han enterado del gran temblor que Haití tuvo, dejando a muchos sin agua, comida y donde vivir, y a muchos con necesidad de ayuda medica. Craft Hope (con la ayuda de artesanos por todo el mundo) ha abierto un tienda en Etsy que se llama Craft Hope for Haiti. Donde puedes donar artículos para vender o comprar alguna cosita para ti o a alguien querido. El 100% del dinero recaudado sera donado a Doctors Without Borders (Doctores sin Fronteras).

Es que por favor pasen a la tiendita. Compren algo que les guste o donen alguna de sus creaciones.

Para mas información acerca de Craft Hope for Haiti y su pagina web, por favor hagan click en el link al lado de mi blog.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Me has conmovido. I imagine people have read "Giaco´s Angel", but for some reason are afraid to say anything. Even my friends and family here at home. It´s refreshing to see someone being able to relate, pain and loss should not be un tema tabú, sabes? Gracias por escribirle a mi chiquito, I think that´s what moved me the most. I´ve never met you in person, but you have been a real friend..gracias del fondo de mi corazon, que Dios te bendiga. Clau y Giaco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clau,

    You are so very welcome...and I meant what I said in Giaco's blog...He IS VERY talented. God has blessed him with a beautiful gift.

    lisarenata

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.