1.08.2010

totally loving...

...our new tees!
... nuestras nuevas playeras!


Santa left these in our stockings. Aren't they great? A totally loves her Los Pollitos Dicen tee. There is a traditional Spanish Nursery song and book called Los Pollitos Dicen. She has me read it over and over again, and sing it a thousand times a day. (And being the good mami that I am, I do. =)) So when she saw the little chicks on the tee she was super happy!
Santa nos dejo estas lindas playeras en las botas. Apoco no están padre? A mi dulce nena A le encanta la suya, pues con eso de que su canción y libro favorito es la de Los Pollitos Dicen ( y me pide leerle y cantarle todo el tiempo). Cuando vio su playerita tenia unos pollitos de dibujo se emociono mucho.

I was also happy to find my AZUCAR! tee. Azucar means sugar in spanish. One of my all time favorite Cuban singer Celia Cruz use to say it all the time while she performed. Meaning...give it some flavor, dance!
También a mi me dejo Santa una super playera que dice AZUCAR! Y con eso de que me encanta la ya fallecida Celia Cruz, pues que les dire...me encanta la payera!

Santa made his stop at Los Pollitos Dicen and Chichi and Flaco to buy these tops for us. Both online shops owend by the very talented blogger and reporter Carry. You can check out her blog at http://bilingualintheboonies.com.
Santa encontro la playerita de A en la tiendita Los Pollitos Dicen y la mia en Chichi and Flaco. Ambas tienditas son de la talentosa blogera y reportera Carry. Pasa a checkar su blog http://bilingualintheboonies.com.

What are you loving right now?
A ti, que te esta encantando por el momento?

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, thank you so much for that awesome review and the wonderful pictures of you and your Pollito.
    We, at the World Wide Headquarters of Los Pollitos Dicen and Chichi&Flaco, much appreciate you spreading the news about our fabulousness.

    Have a wonderful New Year!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JoAnn and welcome to my blog!
    I would love to write for your blog. I will send you and e-mail to get more info.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.