3.15.2010

around here... :: por aqui...


...fun times with other mamas. :: ...divirtiéndome con otras mamas.

...playing in the rain. :: jugando en la lluvia.


...and at the park during sunny days. :: y jugando en el parque en días cálidos.



...visiting friends and enjoying a delicious traditional Perubian dish. :: visitando amigos y disfrutando de un platillo Peruano delicioso.


...working on some hair bows.:: haciendo unos moños.

...excited to recive my felts order from Heather Baily, (Love them!) and imagining all the wonderful things I will create with them. And then, making them... :: emocionada de recivir mi paquete de fieltro que ordene de Heather Baily (me encanta!) y contemplando las miles de cosas que planeo de hacer. Y luego haciéndolo...

...a felt watch for Ri. He loved it! (I got the idea from here) :: un reloj de fieltro para Ri. Le encanto! (idea de aquí).

...adorable flower clip for my sweet A. :: Una linda flor para mi nena.

(photo taken by the guy who cut my hair)

...gettin her first haircut. (She did so well) :: Su primer corte de cabello. (Se porto muy bien).


...and enjoying naps in unexpected places. :: y disfrutando de siestas en lugares diferentes.

What have you been up to?
Que tal tu, como te la estas pasando?

9 comments:

  1. Me encatan las fotos!!! Oh, just absolutely loved the peak into your life and what you all have been up to.

    My favorite is the napping in the closet, just love it!

    It looks like you have been enjoying friends and family, perfect!

    I also love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to comment again! ( : Yum...melting pot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, has estado medio ocupada verdad? LOL

    Love the pics, my favorita es napping in the closet as well, I love watching kids asleep, specially if they are mine!

    Las flores de pelo de tu nina estan divinas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, that last picture is CLaSic! (:

    Hey chica, do you sell those clips? I would LOVE to buys some!!! (:

    Really, I would!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola!!! Quier esa receta de la delicia peruana ya!!! Acabo d ealmorzar pero solito de verla me dio hambre otra vez!!! y despues una siesta con el oso!! jajaj!!! beoss, lucia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Marcela and Silvia. My favorite is also Ri napping in the closet. I swear I couldn't find him anywhere (and he isn't a napper to begin with) so finally I decided to check in the closet (just in case he was hiding from me) and sure enough there he was.

    Liz- Yes, yes, yes! That is one of the little things I've been working on. I really want to open a little Etsy Shop, until I do, you can order them from me. Just send me an e-mail. I take custom orders or I can show you what I have so far.

    Lucia- La receta es de mi amiga (la que sale en la foto preparando las tortas de papa.) Ella es Peruana y hace unos platillos deliciosos. Ya le dije que un día de estos tiene que escribir algunas recetas para mi blog. Me dijo que si!!!! Yey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que Chula!! You have a beautiful blog. I'm Yoli, Apron Senorita. I'm a single mom raising 2 teen kids in a bilingual home.

    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. To say you have been a little busy is an understatement. But... I don't know anyone who could multitask better then you. Really!

    Oh, and the pix of Ri is so much cuter then I had imagined!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to meet other bilingual families. I am going over to check out your favorite books list right now.

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.