3.09.2009

Getting Ready :: Preparandonos

It's been just about five years of me saying I will start a veggie garden and for one reason or another I don't. Then a few weeks back, R gets home with seeds in hand. His nice way of saying- stop saying and start doing. Whatever the case maybe, I am happy he did.
:: Ya tengo mucho tiempo diciendo que voy a plantar un jardín de verduras y por alguana razon u otra, no lo he echo. Hace unas cuantas semanas atras R llego a casa con varios paquetitos de semillas (su manera de decir- ya para de pensar y empieza a hacer). Cual sea el caso, estoy contenta de que lo haya echo.

So we took advantage of the few days of perfect weather we had and started preparing for the summer. Little R and A really enjoyed planting seeds in egg cartons. Little R was really excited and took his job seriously. He wanted to see and do all that Papi did. He was great. Little A preferred playing with the soil, climbing the bench, and then climbing back down, and up again. Hijole! (phew)
:: Aprovechamos del los lindos dias calidos que tuvimos para prepararnos para este verano. Mi pequenos R y A disfrutaron mucho plantando las semillas en cajitas de huevos. Mi pequeno R tomo su trabajo muy enserio. El queria ver y hacer todo lo que Papi estaba haciendo. Lo hizo muy bien. Mi linda A prefirio jugar con la tierra, survirse y bajarse de las banca y subirse y bajarse. Hijole!



Here is a picture of some of the seeds we planted. Gotta have the chiles! What Mexican dish goes without them I ask you?!!!! Ninguno! At least not mine.
:: Aqui una foto de las semillas que plantamos. Claro que tengo que plantar chiles! Apoco hay platillo Mexicano sin chile? Ninguno! por lo menos no en mi casa. Ja.










I can't wait for the right time to transfer these to our garden and then see the veggies grow and finally enjoy, enjoy and enjoy. I'll make sure to keep you updated on my first attempt at a veggie garden. I can't wait!
:: Me muero por pasar las semillas al jardin y verlas crecer y por ultimo disfrutar de las verduras. Los tendre al tanto de mi primer intento en el jardin de verduras.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.