3.23.2009

Was it just yesterday... :: Que no fue ayer...

That my baby boy R was born? I can't believe he just turned three! That little bundle of joy that changed my world. That has filled my life with more love, more laughter and more hugs and kisses that I could have ever imagined. He is three. He is no longer a baby boy, but a sweet-energetic-talkative-loving-tender three year old little boy. My three year old. That I love all the way to the moon and back (and more).
::Que nació mi lindo bebe R? No puedo creer que cumplió 3 a
ñitos! Ese bebe precioso que cambio mi mundo. Que a llenado mi vida con mas amor, mas risas y mas abrazos y besos de los que yo pudiera imaginar. Cumplió tres. Ya no es un bebe, si no un niño dulce-energético-platicador-cariñoso y tierno. Mi pequeño. Al que quiero hasta la luna y de vuelta (y mucho mas).



I decided to make his party all about Dinosaurs (he is very interested in them right now). So I baked a cake, and decorated it with some cool dinosaur toys I found at a local Wal-Mart. I was getting a bit worried because I had not found any at any party or baking supply store, and when I saw these at the store it just made my day. I know is not even close to a professional looking cake, but one things I can assure you is that it was made with lots of love. I figured, I have plenty of years ahead to improve my cake decorating. Unless I find a peanut/nut free bakery near by, I am stuck baking his cakes and enjoying every bit of it.
::Decidí decorar todo de dinosaurios, pues es algo que le interesa mucho a el. Entonces le hice su pastelito, lo decore con unos dinosaurios que encontré en una Wal-Mart. Ya me habia desanimado, pues no encotraba nada para decorar su pastel. Cuando vi estos animalitos en la tienda me puse super contenta. Yo se que no se ve nada profesional el pastel, pero una cosa si les puedo decir es que los hice con mucho amor. Al cabo tengo mucho pero mucho tiempo por delante para mejorar mis pasteles, pues apenad de que encuentra una pastelería que no preparen nada con nueces o cacahuetes, yo continuare haciéndole sus pastelitos.



This are the little goody bags little R and I made days before his birthday party . I just got some lunch bags. Cut out some dinosaur shapes, decorated them with cut out circles and wiggly eyes. And filled them with lots of dinasour related goodies and healthy treats.
::Estas bolsitas son las que pasamos para los niños en la fiesta. Mi pequeño R y yo las hicimos días antes de la fiesta. Cortamos figuras de dinosaurios, les pegamos bolitas y ojitos que se mueven y las llenamos de cositas que tenían que ver con dinosaurios y para comer cosas nutritivas.

Three.
I can't wait to see what three brings. More love? hugs? kisses? Yes, and lost, lots more!
:: Tres.
Espero con ansias ver que es lo que (tres) me traerá. Mas amor? abrazos? besos? Si, eso y mucho, mucho mas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.