4.09.2009

Bizzar Bazaar

I had a wonderful time this past weekend at our local Bizzar Bazaar. It is HUGE craft sale at the race center which takes place twice a year (and I make sure to go to both). You can find anything and everything hand made. From soaps to hand carved wood furniture. You name it, you find it.
:: Este fin de semana me la pase de maravilla de compras en el gran Bizzar Bazaar. Es un show grandisimo donde venden de todo a todo echo a mano. Puedes encontrar desde jabones a muebles de madera grabados a mano.

I love walking through the multi colored isles filled with treasures for me to discover. Which by the way, I planned to take photos of, but so it happened that it was also little R's first trip to Grandpa's farm. Yes, his first all boys trip (more on that later). Anyway, hubby took the camera to take tons of pics of him. Now that was hard! Being away from my sweet boy (for two whole days) and being away from my camera. But the sacrifice was worth it. He loved it! And I am very contenta (happy) for that. I'll make sure to take picture of the next Bizzare Bazaar in the fall.
:: Me encanta caminar por las hileras coloridas y llenas de tesoros para encontrar. Les cuento que mi plan era tomar muchas fotos den el evento, pero dio la casualidad que este fin de semana también fue la primera vez que le tocaba a mi pequeño R ir (con papi y abuelo) a conoser y quedarse a dormin en la granja de abuelo (luego les cuento mas). Pero bueno, mi marido me pidio la camara prestada, y como se lo hiba a negar si mi nene saldria en todas las fotos. Les cuento que esto fues super dificil para mi. El pasar dos dias enteros (y una noche) sin mi pegostito y a la ves estar lejos de mi camara. Que sacrificio!



Are this things cute or what? Ooooh, do I love going to the Bizzar Bazaar. I can always find so many wonderful handmade things for me, my house, friends and la familia (family), and in this case for little A. I saw the dress and I had to get it. Won't it look adorable by itself or over some nice worn jeans? Claro que si! (Ofcourse!)
:: Apoco no estan lindas estas cosas? Hijole, come me gusta ir al Bizzar Bazaar. Siempre encuentro tantas cosas tan lindas echas a mano ya sea para mi, mi casa, mis amigos, mi familia y en este caso para mi linda A. En cuanto vi el vestidito sabia que lo tenia que comprar. No creen que se vera lindisimo ya sea solito o arriba de unos pantalositos de mesclilla? Claro que si!



An the bows, lots and lots of bows. Hum. Now that I look at the photos I realize I coordinated. Ha. Not intentional at all, se los prometo (I promise).
:: Y los moños, cuantos moños. Je, je. Ahora que me pongo a ver las fotos mas detalladamente, noto que he cordinado todo. No fue intencional, enserio.



And my favorite part of the ensemble (because it can be worn as such) are the shoes. Are they adorable or what? I want some for me!
:: Y mi parte favorita del ensamble (pues le puedo poner todo esto junto) son los zapatos rojos. A poco no estan padres? Yo quiero un par para mi!

By the way the vintage suitcase was also a great find. I got it at a consignment store the weekend before for a great price! I can't wait to discover all the uses for it. For starters it will be filled with muchisima (tons) of dress up clothe.
:: Por sierto la maleta la encontre ase dos semanas en una segunda a muy, pero muy buen precio. Me encantan las maletas antiguas. Ya imagino para todas las cosas que la puedo usar. Pare comenzar, estara llena de los disfraces de mis nenes.

Are there any local craft shows you like to go to? Share with me, I would love to hear of other great shows around the US or around the world.
:: Cuentame si tienes algun lugar favorito donde te gusta comprar o vender cosas echas a mano.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.