11.17.2013

six

(Para Español hacer click aquí.)




Ah yes.  This beautiful face turned six this past week.  My baby is growing. Growing too fast.

Once again we surprised her with a decorated door on the morning of her birthday, and later in the week we celebrated with family and friends.  We ate, we played, and were merry.  

I love you my beautiful, silly, outgoing, yet shy at times, loving, caring, responsible, smart, amazingly creative, wonderful girl.  You are my baby and my baby you'll always be...even when you're one hundred and plus.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.