1.27.2014

Simply Happiness

January.   

The month of change.  Of resolution making, goal planning, and organizing.  

Yes, that sounds just about right.  Don't you agree?  

Yet, this year with all the moving about, with this transitional stage we're in;  I have shun away from list making, from major goal making, from planning and resolution making.  All I have focused on is on one simple word.  A simple yet meaningful word:  




Yes,  happiness.  

This year I will simply strive to do everything and anything that makes me and those I love happy.  From my morning cup of chai tea, to slowing down by stepping outdoors tipping my head up and letting the warm sun rays feel my face with joy.  Simple, lovely, wonderful, things, that make me happy.

What about you?  What are you striving for this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.