1.29.2014

Let's get Organized! Ideas {From the Archives}


How about a little round-up of past ideas I have shared on organizing around the home?

In the kids room:


Use vintage suitcases to keep all that fun dress-up organized.


http://www.saboracajeta.com/2012/05/organizing-lego-manuals.html
Organize your kids Lego manuals.

In the craftroom:

Empty toilet paper rolls, perfect to organize lace and trims

Make an inspirational cork board using an old frame.

Keep those precious vintage laces and trims tidy in a vintage travel case.

In the office:

Make a weekly color-coded family calendar!
In the bathroom:

Use empty candle jars to organize your make-up.


I'll admit, since we are in this temporary apartment,  I haven't been doing any major organizing, but I do find myself constantly organizing bits and pieces here and there.  

Have fun organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.