9.02.2009

addiction :: adiccion



Have a ever told you I have a fabric addiction.? Oh do I! This wonderful habit I inherited from my sweet mami. Yes, she has bins and bins full of fabric waiting to be transformed into something wonderful. So every time I visit I have fun going through her bins filled with fabrics of every color, texture and pattern you can imagine. Some she has had for so long they are now considered vintage. Ha. So this last time I was there I had to but go through her bins and pick some little bits of fabric to bring back home. Aren't they fun? Mos of these I plan to use to make my little nenes some play clothe. I can see that pink one up there as some sort of princess dress. And those shiny silver and gold pieces I might use to make some super hero outfits. The possibilities are endless!
:: Te he contado que las telas son mi gran adicción? Grandisima! Esta adicción la herede de mi querida mami. En su casa encuentras caja, tras caja llenas de telas esperando a ser transformadas a algo maravilloso. Cada vez que la visito me divierto abriendo cada caja y encontrar en ellas telas de todos los colores, sabores, texturas y diseños. Es que esta ultima vez que los visite me traje unas cuantas de sus telas. Te gustan? Planeo de usar la mayoría de ellas para hacerle disfraces para jugar a mis nenes. Esa tela rosita me gusta para coser un vestidito de princesa y las telas brillosas de color oro y plata me gustan para hacer algunos disfraces de super héroes. Las posibilidades son infinitas!

Do you have a fabric addiction? If so, tell. I would love to hear about it.
:: Cuéntame si tienes tu una adicción a las teles como yo. Me gustaría escuchar tu historia.

4 comments:

  1. yo también soy adicta y mi nuevo hobby me hace recordar cuando era niña y acompañaba a mi madre a las tiendas de telas... a ella le encantaba ir, decía que le gustaba el olor y tocar las telas! ahora la comprendo y ya comencé a tener mi pequeña colección!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Como quisiera poder coser!

    The most I can do is patch something up or put a button back ) : The fabrics are beautiful and your plans for them sound so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcela,

    No te preocupes que talentos tienes. pero si algún día decides tratar de coser dime, y te ayudo con lo que pueda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE a fabric addiction. Seriously, I think we might go broke one day because of it ;) Tell your B.I.L Thank you! And we are praying for his safety!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.