12.09.2009

bazaar






Once again my favorite craft show was in town this past weekend, this time full of holiday gifts and decorations. I did some shopping (o.k. ALOT!) and helped my wonderful and talented friend Lisette Hasbun sell her beautiful hand-painted pottery. (I own several of her pieces, and can't help myself to add one more every time I see her, though most of the time she ends up giving them to me -shame on her! But... how can I resist!) (Gracias Lisette!)
Una vez mas mi Bazar favorito llego al área este fin de semana. Esta vez lleno de artesanías para decorar en navidad y para regalar. Compre unas cuantas cositas (bueno, MUCHAS!) y le ayude a mi querida y talentosa amiga Lisette Hasbun a vender en su puesto de lindas piezas de artesanía que ella pinta. (Tengo varias de sus piezas y cada vez que la veo añado una mas a mi colección, pero claro que raro me deje pagarle. Lisette?!!! Pero bueno, como le puedo negar. Me encanta su trabajo!) (Gracias Lisette!)

I really love to walk through the isles and stop at every booth to see everything and meet all the talented people. Some day I hope to be part of this crowd. Oh, how I would love to have my own booth to sell my creations. I know I will, I if I can only find the time to make them. (Now that it has been written, I better! Ha).
Me encanta caminar hilera tras hilera viendo y conociendo a gente talentosa. Algún día me gustaría tener mi propio puesto en el bazar. Se que lo tendré, solo es de encontrar el tiempo para crear. (Ahora que lo he escrito, mas vale que lo cumpla! Ja!)

***

By the way that gorgeous larimar stone jewelry is designed by Colors of the Sea. Aren't they beautiful? I picked up some pieces for me. For more information you can contact them at colors@embarqmail.com. (they are currently working on their web page).
Also if you are interested in any of Lisette's pottery she does make custom orders, you can contact me and I can arrange.
Por cierto esas joyas con la piedra preciosa de larimar, están diseñadas por Colors of the Sea. Me encantaron tanto que me compre unas cuantas piezas. Si gustan mas información pueden escribirles a colors@embarqmail.com. (por lo pronto no tiene su pagina web lista).
También si tienes alguna pregunta acerca de las piezas de artesanía que mi amiga Lisette pinta, se pueden comunicar con migo y yo le doy a saber. Hace pedidos personalizados.

I hope you had a nice weekend.
Espero pasaste un buen fin de semana.

2 comments:

  1. a mí también me encanta ir a bazares!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to a show myself this past weekend with lovely finds made by local artists and designers.

    I found way too much cuteness for Audrey and did too much overspending!

    The pottery looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.