12.10.2009

a clowd of tulle :: una nuve de tul


I made this little something frilly for a super duper girlie girl!
She loved it!
Una faldita para una linda cumpleañera. Le encanto!


If you haven't tried making one yet, I would recommend it. This knotted tutus are very easy to make. They take a lot of tulle, an elastic waistband and lots of knots. I've made several, and each time they have been a hit!
Si todavía no te has animado a hacer una, te lo recomiendo. Estas falditas de nudos están super fácil de hacer. Requieren mucho tul, elástico para la cintura y muchos, pero muchos nudos. He echo varias, y cada ves las niñas que las reciben quedan encantadas!

Of course A had to try it out!
Claro que A tenia que probársela!


Happy sewing...or not!
Que te diviertas cosiendo...o, no!

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful...can I contact you for a custom order???!!!

    (:

    Love the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! she looks lovely in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    You can purchase the linoleum block from dickblick art supplies.
    here is the link http://www.dickblick.com/products/soft-kut-printing-blocks/

    this is the cheapest site that i found and they ship fast. You'll enjoy the hand-carved stamps. It would be one of a kind.

    Let me know, if you need more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chase- thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. I will have to orders some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A whole new world has just opened up for me! Believe it or not I had NO idea there was more bilingual blogging out there (that´s when it becomes obviouse I live on a totally different planet "Claudilandia")...estoy encantada! Thanks so much for "following" me, me levanta el animo y el espiritu para seguir haciendo esto que tanto amo. Un abrazo fuerte y Feliz Navidad!
    Clau
    www.handmadeconamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa Renata,

    Preciosos esos tutus!! Puedes hacer un post guiandonos paso a paso como hacerlos?

    Gracias!!

    PS: Vi que te suscribiste a los emails de mi blog pero nunca confirmaste tu suscripcion, no te esta llegando ningun update :(
    Voy a hacer que Feedburner te mande el email de suscripcion otra vez para q confirmes la suscripcion. Cuidate!

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.