4.30.2010

spring colors :: colores de primavera











Though we were stuck indoors for the worst part of the allergy season I was able to manage to take here and there some photos of flowers. In case you didn't know, I have a problem: I am addicted to taking millions and millions of flower photos. I mean, how can I not, aren't they just breath taking? So here you have me sharing with you some of them.
Aunque la gran parte de la peor temporada de alergias nos la pasamos adentro de la casa, puede salir unos cuantos minutos y tomar fotos de flores. Por si no lo sabias tengo una gran adicción: Me encanta tomar millones y millones de fotos de flores. Digo, como no, a poco no están preciosas? Es que aquí me tienen compartiendo unas cuantas de esas fotos.


I also want to wish all the beautiful-wonderful children in the world a FELIZ DIA DEL NINO! (Mexcan' Children's Day Celebration).
También quiero desearles a todos los lindos-queridos niños y niñas del mundo un FELIZ DÍA DEL NINO!

And for all my wonderful mami bloggera friends that have been asking if I am going to Maimi...I AM!!! See you there. YEY! (Thank you Marcela).
Y para todas esas amigas bloggeras mías que me han preguntado si voy a Miami...SI!!!!! Nos vemos ahí, Yupi!

5 comments:

  1. a mí también me encantan las fotos de flores!!! feliz día del niño y ojalá puedas darte una vuelta a mi blog, tengo un pequeño giveaway ahí!
    un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are incredible!!! You should really add a lot more pictures with your blog entries! They are really good!

    I am thrilled you will be in Miami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Rosamaria, que lindo ya cumpliste un año en el mundo de blogs. Recuerdo cuando recien empesaste, y mira todo lo que ya has echo. Felicidades!

    @Marcela, I am also totally excited about Miami.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que lindas fotos!

    Vas a Miami? que bueno!! alla nos conocemos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!!!! Omgosh... I can't wait to meet you!!!!!! lol

    Girl, you take AWESOME photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.