5.17.2010

kids- they know how to have fun! :: niños- saben como divertirse!








And now it's my turn!
Y ahora es mi turno!

For those of you that have been wondering what the whole Miami ordeal is all about... I was invited by General Mills to the relaunch event in Miami of the website Que Rica Vida (A website full of ideas for Latino families.) I am really excited not only to attend and meet new people but, I will also get to meet in person a lot of bloggeras Latinas that I've been following for a while. A room full of Latinas you say? Fun!
Para esos que me siguen preguntando que ondas con Miami...pues les cuento que la comapñia de General Mills me invito a Miami al relaunch de su pagina web Que Rica Vida (llena de ideas para familias latinas). Estoy super emocionada, pues no solo conoceré gente nueva pero también tendré la oportunidad de conocer en persona a muchas de las blogeras latinas que tengo tiempo siguiendo. ¿Que, un salón lleno de latinas? Super divertido!

...And now, time for some mami fun!!!!
...Y ahora, timpo para divertirse mami!

2 comments:

  1. I had a great time with you!!! You are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet. I also had a wonderful time and am so happy to finally have met you.

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.