5.31.2010

s'mores





Can you believe this is the first time the kids and I ever had s'mores? I know, where have we been! They are so yummy. My little ones loved them, I loved them, we all loved them!
Pueden creer que esta es la primera vez que mis nenes y yo comemos s'mores (chocolate con bombón (malvavisco) derretido entremedio de dos galletas de canela)? De lo que me he perdido todos este tiempo! Que ricura! A mis nenes les encantaron, a mi me encantaron, a todos nos encantaron!

But what I love even better is a perfectly roasted marshmallow. And my hubby makes them just right. M,m,m.
Pero lo que mas me gusta todavia mas, son unos buenos bombones (malvaviscos) asados. Y mi marido sabe asarlos perfectamente. M,m,m.

Did you try anything new this Memorial weekend?
Hiciste algo nuevo este fin de semana?

(pictures of me where taken by the hubby-his first time using my camera. can you believe that? :: las fotos de mi fueron tomadas por mi esposo- su primera vez usando mi cámara. lo pueden creer?)

6 comments:

  1. hay eso se ve delicioso! nunca los he probado, pero puedo adivinar que me haría adicta de inmediato y no creo que sea muy bueno, deben tener mil calorías cada uno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I love smores! We usually only eat them when we go camping...but we haven't been in years!

    I love the pictures of you! Cute trenzitas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love just the roasted marshmallows, that part is my favorite!!
    Cool that there's a picture of you, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @RosaMaria- muchisimas calorias, pero disfrute cada una. jajaja

    @Marcela- girl, that is a lazy hair day for me. Got home after the gym, showered and decided I was to lazy do anything else to it. I totally forgot about it until I saw the pics. Oh, well.

    @Dariela- I know, that is what I love most. I like to roast two or three at the same time. So yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantan los s'mores!! Justo hace dos días comimos nosotros también y me hiciste dar ganas de comer más :)
    Saludos, amiga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post Comadre! We've been making s'mores too!! Delicioso! I loooove the dress and shoes combo! Cuuuute! I'm glad you had a good time in Miami, doing what you love and connecting with others that share your passion. Awesome! Oh, and I love the trensitas!

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.