6.02.2010

tagged... :: me toca...

I was tagged. Yes, by sweet Marcela from Culture Mami. What a nice treat.
Me tocaron. Si, la dulce Marcela de Culture Mami. Que divertido. (No sean mal pensadas, estoy hablando de un juego. Jajaja)

The rules: Go to photos, then to your eight folder, then your to your eight photo.
Las reglas: Ve a tu folder the fotos, busca el octabo folder y de el la octaba foto.

Now tell your story....
Cuenta tu historia....

Funny, this picture was taken exactly a year ago. June 09. I was working on a birthday gift for one of my son's friend. And to keep them entertained while mami cut and sewed, I gave them some macaroni noodles to glue on some pieces of cardboard boxes (helping our mother earth a step at a time). They later painted their creations and gave them to papi as a father's day gift. Since, lots of the noodles in A's craft have fallen, but Ri did a great job. We still have his on display on one of our shelves. And look at A's hair! It is so short and at the time I had no idea she would get such beautiful curls. And that baby fat? It is nearly gone. She's slimmed down so much since. Babies, awwww...there are barely any traces left in this house.
Lo curioso de esta foto es que la tome casi exactamente un año. Junio del 2009. Estaba ocupada cortando y cociendo un regalo para un amiguito de mi nene. Y para mantenerlos entretenidos les di unas pastas de macarrón seco, pegamento y un pedazo de cartón (nuestra manera de cuidar a nuestra madre tierra, pasito a pasito) a cada uno. Después pintaron sus creaciones y se las dieron a Papi como regalos del día de los padres. Desde entonces, el de A se a despegado poco a poco, pero Ri pego el de el muy bien. Con decirles que todavía lo tenemos de adorno en una de los estantes de la casa. Y miren el cabello de A! Que cortito. Nunca me imagine que al crecer le salieran tan lindos risos. Y esa gordura de bebe? Ya no le queda nada. A adelgazado tanto desde esa foto. Bebes, hijole....ya no queda ni uno por esta casa.

Now it is your turn! :: Ahora es tu turno!

Liz from Thoughts of a Mami
Disney from Ruffles and Stuff
RosaMaria from La Vida Compartida
Claudia from Handmade con Amor
Dana from Made

Your it!!!
Te Toca!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun project. I have to do more stuff like this with Audrey. She looks so cute, I love the pigtail in her hair.

    She definitely has grown from this picture to the pictures I see now on you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Babies grow up too fast!! I miss my little Levi's baby fat. It was just so pinchable.

    Thanks for your visit! It's nice to "meet" you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.