2.06.2013

Washi Tape Decorated Valentine Mini Mailboxes ♥ Mini Busones Para el Dia de San Valentin decorados con Cinta Washi

( ♥ Para español ver abajo♥)

Yes.  The washi tape addiction continues...

I was at Target the other day going through the dollar section, when I came across some mini tin mailboxes.  When I saw them my first thought was- I CAN TOTALLY DECORATE THESE WITH WASHI TAPE!  

So I did.



All I used was washi tape, letter stickers, and the tin mailboxes.  Yup super simple, yet super cute.  Just like I like it.  To make the heart for the flags I folded a small piece of washi tape with the sticky part facing out, then I cut half of a heart, opened it and listo- a heart. 

I took some candle holders I had, turned them over and placed each mail box on top (not my idea.  I have seen this floating around Pinterest.)  I, however, did not glue them on to the candle sticks that way the kids can take the mailbox down (without the candles stick) making it easier for them to handle and place little goodie inside (or peek into their own.) 

And look...


As soon as they were up, a little someone placed a love note for her papi.  Sigh.  


Happy Crafting!





♥♥♥

Si.  Mi adicción a la cinta washi continua ...

El otro día mientras andaba viendo la sección del dolar en Target vi unos mini buzones de metal.  Y lo primero que me paso por la mente fue- LOS PUEDO DECORAR CON CINTA WASHI!  

Y precisamente eso hice.


Solamente use cinta washi, calcamonias de letras, y los buzones de metal.  Super sencillo y super curioso. Tal y como me gusta.  Para hacer los corazonsitos en las banderas, necesitas un pedazo de washi, doblarlo por la mitad ( parte pegajosa por fuera) y corta la mitad de un corazón, ábrelo y listo, tienes un corazón.

Tome unos candelabros que tenia y los voltee al revés y les puse el buzón encima (esta no es mi idea, la vi por ahi en Pinterest.)  Pero, yo no los pegue al candelabro para que asi fuese mas facil para los pequeños poder bajar el buzon y meter las notitas de amor que gusten (o ver lo que han recibido.)   

Y miren...


En cuanto los acomode en su lugar, una pequeñita ya había puesto una notita para su papi.  

¡Buen dia!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola!
I love to hear what you have to say, so leave me a comment. Let me know you've stopped by and then check back for my response. ♥ Me encanta escuchar lo que tienes que decir, es que déjame un comentario y después regresa para leer mi respuesta.